Tuesday 10 August 2010

August listening so far

Right, this blog is rapidly becoming more of a - what am I listening to - page, but at the moment, with work continuing on issue 3, 'real work' commitments and generally just life getting in the way, c'est la vie, I'm afraid. Anyway, I hope it leads to some great discoveries.

Here are my current favourites

  • 2 amazing releases on new label Le Crepuscule du Soir. Both one-woman projects in Turdus Merula (latin for blackbird) and Draugurinn
  • Domgard, Drapsnatt and Enthral new offerings on the formidable Frostscald roster
  • A Forest Of Stars - Opportunistic Thieves of Spring
  • Winterfylleth - The Mercian Sphere
  • Beherit - Engram
  • Jex Thoth - Witness
  • Grey Waters - Below the Ever Setting Sun

2 comments:

  1. grey waters is very good, been listening myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. There's some real Australian gems out there, proving it's not just a hotbed for that black thrash stuff.

    ReplyDelete